I feel like I live in the world that is extremely sexist… against men. The country I live in has become extremely misandrist, and I am becoming increasing afraid that if I have a son he will grow up in a world that ignores his issues and attempts to make him feel guilty because he is a man.
- When a man enters the workforce they are 20 times more likely to die there. They more likely to be assaulted, and they are more likely to be killed. And after all those facts, people will try to guilt them into believing that I make a dollar for every 68-77 cents a women makes. The wage gape is a straight up lie.
- If a women has an unwanted baby she could abort it. If my son has a baby, he has no choice to not have to take care of it, unless he pays the girl for the rest of my life. The mother has options to avoid parenting but the father does not.
- Male suicide is a silent epidemic. Men are three and a half times more likely to commit suicide than women and white men commit 7 out of 10 suicides. All of this and we are told that men are so privileged, and that they have no problems. And it is so hilarious to drink male tears, those tears your drinking are of a man who killed himself.
- This an odd but important one. Mens pelvises are smaller and more pointed outward, meaning they have to spread their legs to be comfortable. When sitting with their legs together it pains their legs more than women. Men also have a very fragile organ placed between their legs which may get injured by squishing between the legs. This is why they “man-spread”. #Notesticlesnoopinion.
- If a man thinks a women is incorrect on any topic they am not allowed to correct her or they are “mansplaining”. Mansplaining is a term created by fascists who want to silence speech from opposing groups.
- When men get together to talk about male issues (suicide, workplace violence, sexism) in a place that wasn’t approved by feminists and wasn’t going to be monitored to be politically correct, they are protested and called every name in the book. The Warren Farrell protests just proved how misandrist our society is and how acceptable anti sexism against men has become.
- In college I fear he would be told not to rape, as if Ihe was a savage and rape was inevitable. I fear he will be called a “sexist” or a “rape apologist” when he talks about female-on-male rape, which is under researched but may happen almost as much as male-on-female rape according to the cdc. If he is ever raped by a women, he would be laughed at when he tries to speak out against it. And If she has a baby he will have to pay the rapist for the rest of his life.
Sources for facts in the piece. Not in any order
- Warren Farrell Protest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0